Two weeks until Christmas and the shopping rush has officially kicked in. We’re shopping for family, friends, secret santas, white elephants and everything else. You name them, we’re getting them gifts. My favorite thing to shop for has always been stocking stuffers though. I love getting creative with fun, quirky gifts that are super helpful too. So, I’m sharing the best stocking stuffers under $25.
*click each photo to shop.
my fav picks.
- kate spade bow stand. I’m honestly obsessed with Kate Spade’s version of the pop socket. It’s so adorable, yet functional. A perfect addition to any gal’s ringer.
- gym bottle. Anyone that works out would love this water bottle/phone sleeve combo. It makes like a lot easier to have everything in one place while you’re gettin’ fit.
- apple watch charge stand. I love this as a stocking stuffer for someone who is getting an Apple watch for Christmas. Can you think of a better accessory? It’s also perfect for the one who already has an Apple watch.
- men’s dress socks. Whenever I’m not sure what to get a guy, I go with dress socks. You can never go wrong. I always get my dad and J a pair.
- variety facemask set. This gift is perfection for the beauty babe in your life. You get SEVEN masks and an exfoliating pad for under $25. Plus, these masks have amazing reviews.
The best part? All these gifts will actually make it to you by Christmas. My suggestion, shop now because good gifts are already selling out quick.