Everyone loves a good gift, but what makes that gift over-the-top thoughful? SOmetimes that’s a struggle to figure out. My go-to’s for a personal touch, personalized gifts. I’m sharing my favorites when it comes to all things monogrammed and customized in this personalized gift guide.
When it comes to personalized gifts, I think a lot of people don’t know what to get or think it’s too expensive. Places like Etsy, make it so easy to one-stop-shop for customized gifts for everyone. I love that you get to support small businesses, too. You can actually find a lot of really unique gifts at a really good price there too.
For more luxurious gifts, I love Mark and Graham. They specialize in all things custom and monogrammed, and do it well. You can find gifts of all price points and for anyone on your list. Gone, are the days of monograms being just for girls. Mark and Graham has an amazing variety of masculine favorites like decanters, watch boxes, and charging wallets.
my top picks.
- the acrylic tray. You seriously can’t go wrong with this gift. It can be a catchall for an entryway, a display on a makeup vanity, or even an office supply hub on a desk. You can customize this piece to your hearts desire, which makes it even better.
- the custom map print. I love this uber personalized gift for boyfriends, girlfriends, wife, you get the idea. You can customize the stars based on a date and time, add wedding vow or song lyrics, and more. It’s probably one of the most thoughtful gifts you could ever give.
- the illustrated portrait. To me, this is the ultimate gift on the personalized gift guide.I have been wanting to get one of these done and I love it for a holiday gift. Perfect for the newlyweds, growing family, or unique update on the usual family portrait. With this gift, it’s literally all in the details. Send them a picture and they’ll create your illustrated version.
- the wood and marble cloche. Yes, I don’t really know what a cloche is either, until now, but I know it’s really freaking pretty. This under $100 gift is perfect for the ultimate hostess or a housewarming gift for that new gorgeous kitchen. It’s something that will remind the recipient of you, all year long.
- the monogram cutting board. We received this exact cutting board as a wedding gift and it’s one of my favorite things we got. It is way prettier than your average cutting board, which is why we display it on our entry table. It’s too pretty to get dirty and everyone loves seeing it when they walk in.
In the end, if you can personalize a gift, that’s definitely the way to go and I hope this personalized gift guide helped. It’s so easy and super thoughtful. While you’re busy shopping for everyone on your list, make sure you’re making your list, and checking it twice. Head over to my gift guide for her to get some amazing ideas!