Happy Cyber Monday y’all. If we’re keeping it real, I’m a little glad the sales are winding down. If you haven’t shopped yet, you can catch all my favorite deals here. Yes, that was a shameless plug. Anyways, I’m so excited to be back on track with gift guides and tonight I’m super excited to share my ‘gift guide for her’ with y’all. This guide is full of fun, unique nuggets to give you some wish list inspo or help you pick out gifts for the women in your life. Either way, the ‘gift guide for her’ might be my fav guide so far. Keep scrolling to see why.
my top picks.
- the women’s march puzzle. I seriously think this is such a cool way to remember a huge moment in time. whether you’re all feminist or not, any woman can appreciate this gift.
- the ultimate drybar set. I love everything Drybar, especially their products. This gift is perfect for the girl who is a regular at their local Drybar and wants to look just as good on their own. All these products are amazing (and smell amazing too) and are a perfect gift for a wife, mother, or just beauty-obsessed babe.
- the buddha girl bracelet set. These are seriously at the top of my list for Christmas and of course, had to be on the gift guide for her. You may have seen them on a couple bloggers, but they’re more than just pretty bracelets. Each all-weather, soundless, bracelet is meant to be put on and off with an intention. I love the idea of self-care mixed into looking uber chic.
- the business card case. I love this gift for the girl who just graduated or maybe a friend that just got an amazing promotion. At under $15, this is a perfect small gift/stocking stuffer that is super sweet and personalized.
- the adidas nmd sneaks. These are a must-have gift for the sporty spice in your life. I love the neutral gray with pops of color. This style is so popular right now, so even if your gal isn’t the ultimate athlete, she’ll look the part making her way to Starbucks.
I hope this gift guide for her helped you shop for that perfect gal in your life. When in doubt, get something you know she already loves and maybe just update it or help her step outside of her usual. Happy shopping y’all!