Writing this out makes me want to be back in 30A even more, which I didn’t even know was possible! I’m so excited to share the details of my trip with y’all in my 30A travel guide. I’m including all my favorite places to eat and the gorgeous house we stayed in. If you aren’t familiar 30A is a highway that runs through Seaside, Rosemary Beach, and Alys Beach. Each town has different vibes, but they’re all so fun and picture perfect. So let’s get down to the details of my 30A trip!
where to eat // my 30A travel guide
Our trip was a little different than most, because we came to work and shoot content for most of it, but that didn’t keep us from eating some of the best food in town. Here’s a rundown of where we ate and what I love about each spot.
- The Citizen// the aesthetic of this restaurant is impeccable, but so is the food. We got the hummus plate and burrata to share and then each got cocktails and different lunch entrees. Everything was so delicious and the cocktails were pretty and yummy.
- Shrimp Shack// this spot is located right on the beach in Seaside. They had the freshest seafood eats and the daiquiris were 10/10. Plus, the owner is a doll! It’s located right in the center of all things Seaside and literally steps from the beach.
- Beachy Bean Coffee//this sweet coffee shop is a golf cart drive away from where we stayed. On the last day, we stopped by and grabbed breakfast sandwiches and coffee, SO GOOD. Plus, being able to just hop over with the golf cart makes it so easy.
- It’s Heavenly// a sweet little gelato shop in downtown Seaside. The location is perfect and their fresh gelato was amazing. Y’all know I’m a freak for dessert and I was not disappointed. I got the coconut gelato and highly recommend!
- Raw + Juicy// okay, I was most excited about this spot. It’s located in Alys Beach and has everything from fresh juice to acai bowls to cocktails. It’s a gorgeous spot and super popular for breakfast, so be prepared to stand in line.
- Let’s Say Graze 30A// the yummiest charcuterie boards ran by the nicest local gal. We loved snacking on these while we were at the house and even took some of it to the beach!
activities// my 30A travel guide
Besides spending all your time at the beach, there’s so many things to do throughout 30A. Here’s a couple things we did and LOVED.
light me up beach bonfires// okay this is the best idea ever. Basically, this company comes and sets up a beach bonfire for you and some packages even include s’mores! They had a speaker out there and it was just so fun to hangout and watch the sunset.
the hub on 30A// this spot is literally right across the street from our rental house. It’s the cutest little area with lots of restaurants, shops, and little food trucks. There’s live music on the weekend and it was so easy to just pop over in the golf cart and grab coffee or dinner together.
alys beach// honestly, Alys Beach is so pretty, you could just walk around and see all the different houses for a couple hours. Lots of people bike around or stop and shop.
where we stayed //
We stayed at The Den on 30A and I can’t recommend it enough! It was so gorgeous on the inside and there was so much space for us to spread out, which is rare when you’re talking about 5 girls haha. I didn’t snap any photos of the rooms, but click HERE to see what all the rooms look like. The bathrooms are spacious and the living area is so cozy. Plus, they’ve stocked the garage with the cutest golf cart, beach toys and chairs, bicycles, and a ping pong table.
The pool in this community is huge and sooo nice. It’s right down the street, so it’s super convenient. Also, the cutest little coffee shop and lots of other restaurants and shops are within walking or golf cart distance. It’s not right on the beach, but it’s close enough and there’s so much going on around.
If you have any questions, just DM me or comment below! But I highly recommend a trip to 30A this summer.