Y’all, I haven’t done a sale roundup in a while, but it feels so good to share my on sale gems! I haven’t seen any killer sales in a while that I was really interested in, but today I went down a total sale rabbit hole. And what I found is so good.
First up, the Nordstrom Rack sale. If you don’t shop at Nordstrom Rack, come to the dark side. Literally the best sales and you can find current items marked down, always. So the Clear the Rack sale started today for Nordy Club members. If you aren’t a Nordy Club member, it’s Nordstrom’s reward program. Totally free, earn points when you shop, and you get perks like shopping sales early. When you go to the Nordstrom Rack website, you can sign up if you aren’t a member already.
Nordstrom Rack: Clear the Rack sale. If you enter your number at checkout for your Nordy points, you get an EXTRA 25% off.
my top picks for the nordstrom rack sale
- the lavender floral dress: first off, it’s $15. Need I say more? Second, it’s a no brainer for all the spring events you have coming up.
- the soludo espadrille mule: It’s pretty much springtime in shoe form. They are so adorable and can be dressed up or down.
- socialite scalloped cami. It’s under $12 on sale gem and a trendy essential for spring and summer. You can wear it to work under a jacket and on the weekend with a jean skirt and sandals. Super versatile and a closet must have.
Saks Off Fifth: Buy one, get one FREE on denim with code ONEFREE.
I don’t know what’s up with the images, but if you can’t see the denim, click the links and just trust me. I have never seen a BOGO on designer denim, but I’m happy as a clam y’all! You can mix and match designers, types of denim, and sizing. So you’re essentially getting two pairs of designer denim for the on sale price of one. Don’t let your size sell out, because it will.
my saks off fifth picks
- the lace hem denim: I’m swooning over this super feminine pair of denim. I mean a sweet lace hem and the color is so gorgeous for spring!
- the denim shorts: I am a sucker for raw hem shorts and these on sale gems look amazing. They are a must have and the perfect base for any outfit.
- the white ruffle denim: Basically as trendy and extra as a pair of denim can be and I’m loving it. If you don’t think you could pull these off, you’re wrong. A tucked in blouse, these jeans, and some chunky heels. Easy and so fun.
Anthropologie: 48 hour Spring Flash Sale.
my anthro sale picks
- the floral jumpsuits. Yes, plural because I am sharing two and I love them both. Here’s one and two.
- the leopard tee. So easy to throw on and go, but look so trendy. You can wear this with anything from a baseball cap and shorts, to a pleated skirt and heels.
- the floral kimono. It’s shown on the model as a swimsuit cover up and that’s just one way it could be worn. Wear over your swimsuit with shorts and sandals, or over a simple tank dress.
I hope y’all loved these on sale gems as much as I do! I can’t wait to see what y’all get. AH, I just love sales! Don’t forget you can always shop my outfits on the liketoknow.it app!