It’s that time y’all. The time where every blogger you follow busts out her expensive wood clutch and throws on her super trendy, yet expensive sandals. Instead of spending hours searching for good dupes with everyone else, I compiled the most popular spring splurge and steals here. One stop shopping at it’s finest. Now you can look like a million bucks without spending it.
- the Valentino studded sandal. This is my dream shoe y’all. Like if I could have any luxury piece, these would be it. They are just magical. Their less expensive alternative is almost just as good and you’ll probably see me rockin’ them soon. Perfect for summer weddings, nights out, and everything in between.
- the Hermes sandal. This sandal has already been alllll over Instagram. My prediction: the steal of a dupe will sellout quickly. And could you blame anyone? You go Glenn Coco (Steve Madden) for creating a $80 steal to a $680 sandal.
- the Marc Fisher studded sandal. These dreamy sandals are the ideal edgy addition to any summer outfit, but they’re also $150. For some, it’s totally worth the investment. If you’re ballin’ on a smaller budget, I found these adorable dupes at the always reliable, Target.
- the Cult Gaia bag. Ahhh, the bag that is more Insta-famous than just about anything. Don’t get me wrong, I love the look of this bag. It literally screams summer vacation, but my wallet also screams no. So, when I found this amazing dupe right under $50, I may have shed a tear or two. And it’s not the Amazon steal everyone else is sharing. We’re individuals y’all here at Keeping it Caitlin.
- the Marc Fisher espadrille. Okay, so technically this is a steal of a steal. The O.G. espadrille are the dreamy Chloe ones. However, these Marc Fisher’s have taken over and are so popular and will sell out. pro tip: if you don’t see your size, sign up for an email alert.
I added these perfect dupes, but guess what? You don’t even need a dupe. I just bought myself a pair for under $100 at 6pm.com and I’m linking them here. There are limited sizes in my style, but they have a bunch of different styles that are super discounted.
**and here’s me in my natural state. because everyone sits in the grass in their espadrilles. may or may not have been wearing pajamas with these bad boys. **
Hopefully, this helps y’all navigate the upcoming seasons and saves ya a couple dollars, which is always the goal. I can’t wait to style some of these pieces for y’all soon and if you buy any of these let me know! I want to see how y’all style it too.