Happy Friday! Hope y’all are having a Good Friday. See what I did there. 🙂 Anyways, I thought we would start a new monthly series sharing the best sellers from each month. Just so you can shop what I’ve been sharing over the past month and also I’d live if you’d share your thoughts if you ordered one of the top 5 best sellers from the month! So let’s countdown the 5 March best sellers!
March best sellers
5. the tiered denim dress// this dreamy denim dress was a favorite from my H&M try on last month! It’s been restocked and honestly it’s a perfect staple piece. You can wear it casual with sneakers or sandals. Then dress it up with some wedges for nicer occasions.
4. the poppy sneaker// these are the sneakers I kept from my white sneaker haul. They’re right at $100, but they’re quality leather, easy to clean, and you’ll wear the heck out of them. I’ve already worn mine at least 10 times.
3. the denim boyfriend shorts// speaking of the ‘shorts 4 ways’ post, these $20 shorts were the stars of that post. And honestly half my recent Instagram posts haha. OOPS. 🙂 I’m so glad so many of you have snagged them. I can’t get enough of them and will definitely be purchasing the light wash version soon.
2. the peplum blouse// my heart is so happy that y’all love this top as much as me. I’ve worn it a couple times on my Instagram feed, but featured it on my ‘shorts 4 ways’ post. Between the blush satin fabric, the polka dots, and the flattering peplum, it’s the girly blouse of your dreams. And it’s now 60% off! I’m wearing an xxl.
- the high waisted skinny jeans// rolling in at number one for my March best sellers, these Madewell high waisted skinny jeans. These jeans are amazing and I’m not surprised they were at the top this month. They’re stretchy, flattering, and on major sale. There’s only one size left, so I found similar styles from the brand that are on sale too!
I hope y’all like this new monthly post! And from now on I’ll try to do it like the first or second day of the new month from now on haha. And also just a quick sappy note that this post would NEVER be possible without y’all going out of your way to support Keeping It Caitlin. Every time you share my posts, like, comment, or shop through my links, you’re giving me the info and support to keeping bringing y’all content. So, THANK YOU.