It’s that time of year. Well, for one, spring is around the corner. Two, summer weddings are coming up so it’s time to find your perfect white dress for every wedding festivity on the calendar. So basically everyone needs a good white dress and I’m sharing 13 white dresses under $200 that fit every size, budget, occasion, and style.
white dresses under $200
- frilly textured dress // One of the more expensive dresses, but it‘s a dress you can wear to the office, on the weekend, and everywhere in between.
- lace back gown// Coming in at under $100 and has the prettiest lace back detailing.
- tulip lace dress // I love how unique the tulip shape is and y’all know I’m a sucker for anything lace. This dress comes in plus sizes too and perfect for any bridal occasion.
- midi cape dress // This is the dress I’m wearing and it’s so chic, yet fun. It’s really well made and the fabric is thick enough to not expose every detail, even though it’s fitted. Plus, the cape detail is so trendy.
- strappy lace mini // This dress is super popular and for good reasons. It comes in a ton of colors, but the white would be so good for a bachelorette beach trip or honeymoon. Even if you aren’t a bride, I love this for spring/summer.
- high neck lace midi // I could go on and on about this dress. I’m obsessed with the high neck detail and the layered lace, but also it’s 50% OFF right now. So that might be the best part.
- flowy maxi // Another easy, breezy dress for the honeymoon vacation or just summertime in general. It’s plus size friendly because of the flowy fit.
- sequin wrap mini // Hello bachelorette party outfit! This dress is for my curvy girls (sizes 14-28) and worth every penny. Total showstopper.
- lace shift dress // Coming in at the lowest price, but something you can wear so many ways. Love this for a rehearsal dinner dress and it goes up to an XXXL!
- one shoulder ruffle dress // So fun for a bachelorette outfit or a rehearsal dinner! It goes up to a size 14.
- eyelet dress // This dress might look familiar because you’ve seen me wear it here. I love this dress and it’s a spring staple in my wardrobe.
- floral sweetheart dress // I had to include one floral dress just for those extra girly girls, like me. It’s a splurge, but something you can wear year round.
- tie waist jumpsuit // If you’re looking for a chic, classic option, this is it. Looks like a classic dress, but adds a chic twist of a jumpsuit.
I hope this helped you narrow down your bridal dress needs and if you aren’t a bride, you probs just found your new favorite white dress for spring and summer!