It’s been the hottest minute since a blog post, but I think we’re officially back and got our technology ish figured out. Also aware that I started my last blog post saying the same thing, but it’s seriously been the biggest struggle lately. However, it’s made me dig really deep and realize how lucky I am to even have the resources to keep this space going and that some people,e don’t have access to what we do. But yeah, that’s about as deep as I’m getting right now and keeping this latest obsessions post light, random, and fun. It’s exactly what the title says, just a roundup of recent purchases that I’m loving and have become my latest obsessions.
p.s. there’s a couple of my current obsessions in this photo, it they’re probably not what you’d think. Ooohhh, I’m so mysterious right 😉
1. Charlotte Tilbury Super Star Lips// I’ve been talking about this new lipstick over on my stories, but it’s too good not to share with y’all on every platform. LITERALLY. So it’s super moisturizing, which means it won’t dry up and crack your lips. It’s creamy and has a glossy finish to it, but still gives you the coverage of lipstick. It’s crazy good and I haven’t worn it with any lip liner, so I’ve had to reapply, but that would be my only negative. I need to try it a couple times with a nude liner. p.s. I’m wearing it in the photo above.
2. Our new kitchen runner//I know, it’s not riveting info, but y’all it’s so pretty. I’ve had my eye on it for a while and it went on sale so I snagged it up. The colors are so pretty and I love that it’s colorful, but not too seasonal. Like right now it goes with my fall decor, but come spring and summer it will pair perfectly with my lighter decor. Plus, it’s a 7’ runner for under $50, which is a steal. If you don’t need it for your kitchen, it’s perfect for an entryway or hallway. It also comes in different sizes.
3. Leopard Combat Boots//I know these won’t be for everyone, but y’all they are the cutest mix of edgy and girly and I’m LIVING for it. I tried them on over the weekend on a whim and had to have them. I know they’re pricey, but I can think of at least 5 outfits I’d wear them with. So I’ll get my wear out of them. Also, they had gold zipper on the inside so you don’t have to lace them up every time.
4. Remote Camera Shutter// If you are a blogger or want to start blogging I HIGHLY recommend getting a remote camera shutter. It only took me almost two years of blogging to get it, but it’s quickly become a current obsession. It makes shooting by yourself so easy because it allows your camera to be in focus. When you shoot with the self timer, there’s always a chance it won’t be in focus. Also so good for shooting with your family. It’s like a professional selfie stick. p.s. you can peep the remote in my photo above.
5. Layered Necklace// y’all know I love my layered necklaces. They’re so easy and an effortless way to pull any outfit together. I retired my shell necklace since summer has ended. So, I’ve been on the hunt for a new one I can wear year round. Then I found this cutie for under $15 and I was sold. I love the different chain styles and that it’s simple, but has good details. And you know the faux pearl sold me. Anything pearl, and I’m in.
So there ya have it. Five of my super random, but really good current obsessions. Thank y’all for sticking around during my hot mess technology hoopla. I’m going to be sharing a new kind of content soon and a super easy giveaway to celebrate! So make sure you’re following me on Instagram!