I’m seriously drowning my post-holiday sorrows in all the good sales and I’m not even mad about it. Thank goodness for the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale to make my heart feel a little bit better as we round out the Christmas season.
The best part, this sale is AMAZING. There are seriously so many good pieces that you can wear a ton of ways on major sale. It doesn’t get better than that. I’m sharing my favorite on sale items for men and women below.
30 under $30
If you buy anything from the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale, here are my suggestions.
- the lace trim cami. I love this cami because you can wear it so many different ways. I’ve been looking for the perfect, lightweight cami to wear under blazers, cardigans, and jackets and this one is the winner for me. Plus, it’s under $25.
2. the nude heeled sandal. These are the ultimate dressy sandal. They are going to go with literally everything you wear and are such good quality. The clear front strap is so chic and they are perfectly understated to let your outfit shine.
3. the good american jeans. I haven’t heard one negative thing about Good American jeans and I’ve been dying to try them out. What better time than when they’re on major sale? These are a simple, flattering way to show off your curves in all the right ways.
4. the blanknyc jacket. I’m in love with this jacket. I’m always swooning over this brand and their faux leather and faux suede jackets, but they are never under $75. So this one is definitely coming home with me. It’s super versatile and is so high quality.
5. bonobos dress pants. I couldn’t leave out the boys, so I’m including these stretch dress pants in my must haves. For under $75, these are a steal and they have great reviews.
Hope this helps you navigate your way through the big Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale! I’ll be doing a try-on for y’all soon, so stay tuned on Instagram stories!