Y’all already know, I’m a Kendra Scott girl through and through. It started off with just loving the brand, to working for her, to being a huge fan of every aspect of that company. One of my favorite parts (as a customer) has always been her “hide and seek” sales. Today is one of those sale days! So read below to get the inside scoop and my tips for shopping the Kendra Scott Trick or Treat sale!
My biggest advice is do separate transactions or orders. You can only use one code per order, so to get the most bang for your buck, separate your orders.
I used one code on a sale piece and then did a separate order for another code and saved over $30 by just doing that. It’s worth it and if you make an account, checking out is super easy.
My second piece of advice is to shop online. In stores can get crazy on sale days like this, so I recommend shopping at home to avoid the craziness.
Lastly, take this chance to stock up on gifts. Use the codes below to get gifts for all your girls and save yourself the hassle later on and save yourself some money. There is a big Black Friday sale that you can shop closer to Christmas, but the stores get sooooo packed, so I would just get it all out of the way now.
Okay, here’s what you really came for. The codes.
- Buy one, get one 40% off all styles with code: FRIGHT
- Take 20% off one style with code: HOWL
- Select styles are $40 with code: NIGHTMARE
- Take an extra 30% off one sale piece with code: SPELL
- Take 25% off two or more Color Bar styles with code: HAUNTED
- Take 15% off entire purchase with code: MOONLIGHT
- Take 60% off matte metals with code: BROOMSTICK
Here’s everything I have that you can get on sale.
Happy shopping y’all!