Y’all. This week is one of the best weeks of the whole year. Something about being around friends and family, watching the Cowboys, and eating yummy food makes my heart happy. It doesn’t hurt that there are always the best deals of the year around this time. So while you’re eating that extra piece of pumpkin pie (I’m not judging), get a head start on your holiday shopping. I’ve gathered my fav deals for Black Friday, which has turned into a week long ordeal. Iiterally it should be called black month, but hey, it just means more shopping for me.
I wanted to share a variety of sales from small businesses to big box stores. I love shopping at small boutiques and being able to get unique clothes and gifts all while supporting people’s dreams. I feel like I’m doing my part even though my husband would just say I’m justifying my addiction. I plead the 5th.
I’m going to keep updating the list and if you see a deal that I haven’t included, leave a comment! And all these sales are current. May the odds be ever in your retail favor.
happy holidays gals.
- old navy: 50% off your entire purchase. no code needed.
- revolve: special surprise sale. up to 65% off some of their most popular brands.
- kendra scott: 20% off everything with code ‘yellow20‘. ends 11.27.
- loft: 50% off everything with code ‘friyay’. earn loft cash for every $50 you spend. and check in for a “yay of the day” sale everyday with new items. they’re having an in store special Black Friday sale too. honestly just sign up for emails so you don’t miss anything. you can thank me later.
- anthropologie: everything is 30% off everything. it automatically updates your cart with sale prices, so shop on.
- macy’s: they always have the best sales for Black Friday gifts. get your engaged friend the kitchen essentials they want and your boy toy a new swanky coat that’s over 50% off (holla). i couldn’t stop scrolling through, their door buster sales are A+.
- shopbop: up to 30% off full priced items and up to 75% off sale items with code ‘more17’. everything from kate spade to quay. get it while it’s hot y’all.
- tory burch: spend $250 or more and get 30% off with code ‘thanks‘. sounds like a lot of money, but let’s get real. it’s wayyyyyy too easy to spend that much at tory.
- sam edelman: get 30% off in store and online with code ‘samsgiving‘ plus free expedited shipping. pro-tip: buy some Felicia flats. comfiest flats you’ll ever wear.
- sole society: thankful sale with styles up to 50% off.
- wildfox: 40% off sitewide with code ‘sosweet‘. cutest sweatshirts and tees.
- kate spade: 30% off everything with code ‘givejoy‘.
If you’re feelin’ local here’s some of my favorite small business spots.
- emerson rose: a boutique in houston that has some of my fav brands. from mumu to charlie southern, sign up on their website to receive the bogo 50% off code that goes live on 11.27.
- buddy love: you’ve probably seen their amazing pieces somewhere, but you can shop them directly and get 50% off on Black Friday with code ‘blackfriday50’ and 60% off on Cyber Monday. sign up for their emails to receive the discount codes released at midnight.
- salt flat: this store is ran by two of the cutest gals in houston. sign up for emails on their website to get the first look on everything. their WHOLE site is on sale for #smallbusinesssaturday.
- courtney perkins designs: she is a local houston boss babe that handmakes some of my fav jewelry pieces. get 50% off her ENTIRE site with code ‘bfcm50‘.
- hazel and olive: a dallas boutique that gives a portion of their profits to their foundation that has helped local charities and international causes. they’re amazing. get an extra 30% off sale with code ‘30off‘.