The holidays are my favvvv time of year. So much happiness and love everywhere. My favorite way to show everyone how much I love them is through gifts. I love giving perfect, hand-picked, personal, thoughtful gifts.
However, sometimes the hardest people to buy for are the ones you’re closest to.
I’ve curated a guide for everyone on your list this season, starting with your gal pals. And the best part, everything from this guide is UNDER $40 and from Anthropologie and Jac Vanek. And they’re about to be your two new fav places.
- These sweet little initial necklaces are perfect for your girly gal pal. They’re dainty and perfect for layering. and really, gifting jewelry never goes out of style.
- Jac Vanek just came out with a candle line and I’m a forever fan. The labels are hilarious and perfect for your funny gal pal. There’s serveral to choose from, they smell amazing, and they’re made in the usa. Triple threat at it’s finest.
- This makeup bag killlllssss me. This is THE fun, yet functional gift for your beauty lovin’ gal pal. And let’s face it, the quote is totally relatable.
- I saw this ring dish/catch-all and immediately thought of my best gal pal, who loves to point out all the frogs I’ve kissed. I love that it’s super neutral and can be the perfect addition to any of your best gal’s spaces.
- We all have that adventurous gal pal who is always on the go for either work or vacation. I know, I’m jealous of her too, but if she’s going to fill up her passport she should be proud to whip it out of her purse with this cute cover.
- And the next best thing to pull out of your purse while traveling, a carry-on cocktail kit. It pairs perfectly as a duo with the passport holder, but is strong enough (literally) to be a cute little gift for anyone with an upcoming flight. From your bride-to-be gal to your workaholic gal pal, bottoms up.
- Coffee mugs are a staple holiday gift. Grab a cute mug and a homemade cocoa mix and you’re instantly the new Martha Stewart. But you know what could make it even better? A sassy, hot pink mug for your caffeine lovin’ gal pal.
- I’m a sucker for coffee table books. And this one never lets me down. This is perfect for your decorating, just-got-a-new-place gal pal. Her new casa will look super chic instantly, and she’ll have you to thank for it.
now get to giftin’. stick around for more gift guides coming soon. thanks y’all.